Your home is likely your most valuable asset, it’s also where memories are made. We get that. It’s why as insurance brokers we’re always looking out for your needs and ensuring you have adequate coverage at the right price.
Throughout your homeownership life, your family and needs may grow, this could mean renovations, improvements, and upgrades. We’re with you every step of the way to ensure all of your evolving home investments are properly covered and that you also have adequate coverage for the belongings you add to the home that you hold so dear.
And that’s not all, when disaster hits, our team is here for you. One simple phone call away and ready to help you get started to stabilizing your housing situation and ensuring you are able to fully recover.
So what all gets covered under your typical homeowner’s policy?
- Your Dwelling – this is protection specific to the actual structure of your home and can include either value of the home or the cost to replace what you currently have.
- Home Contents– this is all your possessions within the home, think of clothes, furniture, TV, refrigerator, etc.
- Personal Liability– this pertains to incidents that occur on your property or within your home. Such as a fall on the sidewalk or trip on the stairs.
- Loss Of Use– When your loss is so great that you can no longer live in your home, this coverage provides you with help to pay additional living expenses such as hotel stays or temporary accommodations.
- Other Structures– The home may not be the only thing needing protection. This portion of coverage takes care of any additional structures on your property such as a detached garage or storage shed.
- Medical Payments To Others– In the event, someone is seriously injured in your home, this portion of your coverage allows you to help cover immediate medical bills related to the incident.
At Lakes Central Insurance, we like to make sure all of your insurance and financial planning needs are available under one roof. That’s why we have a close and unique partnership with Full Circle Financial. Alex Stanton on our joint team is ready to help you with all your financial planning questions.Visit Full Circle Financial
Securities and advisory services offered through United Planners Financial Services, member: FINRA, SIPC. Full Circle Financial, Lakes Central Insurance, and United Planners are not affiliated.